Stupidness 🤦🏾‍♂️

So I have been going threw a lot my whole pregnancy , but before I got pregnant my doctor told me my hormones was very low due to birth control ... my girlfriend I’m currently with her family member thinks that I lied about my pregnancy because her last girlfriend did but she was just getting fat , but me I started throwing up when they brought up going to go get pizza , I threw up when I heard Applebee’s, it’s certain food I can eat with out throwing up. Mostly what have been growing was my back area and it will just give me a little pudge. But now as the days shorten until my baby arrival I have been growing and I’ll insert a picture . I’m just going to leave the situation alone ( by the way , ever since I met her family member I didn’t catch her vibe or her energy as a good person, I kept my distance I tried multiple times... didnt work lol ) but I tell my girlfriend all the time back to back to stop talking to her she messy and she don’t have nothing going on in life , she bragged about a job , being grown so much , not understanding if you grown YOU going to take care of your responsibilities , but the thing that really took me to a deep mad place , is when she said your ex is a person that has alot going for they self and you rather be with a liar . Okay , let me tell you this when my girlfriend ain’t have a job , I got off my feet everyday and worked shifts I wasn’t suppose to be working due to pregnancy I had to sit down and take multiple breaks , but the same female came up and asked me for free food . When I brought my tips and money home I gave it to my girlfriend I been helping her out when she need it vice versa I’m close to due and she working putting in at least 40-50 hrs a week for me and the baby . Like how can I fake something and when you feel my stomach my baby move and I knew I was pregnant because I know my body .... I was throwing up back to back , I had a headache she thought she was pregnant for a minute, it just jealousy and I told her settle down for once you won’t have this problem .