CHEATER! Update!

I feel so hurt!! I guess I’m just looking for someone to hear me out & tell me there is good men in this world!! Second experience with a cheater! Im 27 No longer believe that there are decent people im sure there is but to find one?? Ugh 1 in a billion! I gave this man everything (boy)..

I found this with & this girl on social media:

All while he was saying this to me! He was trying to say he was tired just to go fuck this random girl & come back like nothing wtf man no remorse! I hate cheaters!

I left his ass! Ugh! One year all for nothing, this guy really would show me so much care when he was with me & boom just like that one day.. im glad i found out! :

He really had the Audacity!! I already knew what he was trying to do, thats why i come as as “pushy” in the messages, but just wanted to see what hed say and he fr was trying to go cheat on meeee!! I feel so hurt!

❗️❗️❗️update- Yesterday: He called me about 200 times waited close to my house (i wasn’t there) for about 4hrs! Texted me non stop to give him 5 min at least to talk.. he never mentioned anything about this screenshots when I confronted him..

Today:

He still sends this, i feel so so hurt ive been crying nonstop.. idk how cheaters work but they disgust me they have no remorse.. how can they do that & still act this way.