What's the point 😔

Deviney

They tell you to BD in your fertile week so last month I did on my ovulation day plus the 3 days leading. And all I got was my period 2 days early with a positive opk and a temp change to confront it. This month I've BD on ovulation, the day before and the day after. And NOTHING! I've BD every single ovulation that I have had for a year and a half now after my miscarriage and nothing! I don't get it. I've done testing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with me other then I needed vitamins. My husband has a daughter plus 2 angel babies. 1 with me and 1 with his ex. I don't get it I've been ttc since 2013 with 2 miscarriages. My first one is a stupid 'mental hospital' fault which I should of sued and the second one was because my aunt wouldn't let me quit my job (she was my boss at a home health care place) and I started to lose it once I got my patient out of the shower (alot of straining)

I just don't know what to do. I'm an adoptee and to have a family is everything for me! My adopted parents hurt me more then anything leaving me with a ton of mental health issues and abandonment issues. I just want my miracle baby 😭😭😭