Had quite the morning! 36w exactly

So my husband and I have always had a very sexual relationship in the 14 years we've been together, and this pregnancy has been no different! Well this morning I woke up and rolled over and felt his morning wood and immediately I went crazy 😍😍😍😍

So we had some great sex this morning, and after for the first time this entire pregnancy, I was bleeding 😫😞 there was quite a bit at first, but then just pinkish when I used the bathroom. I've also been having contractions nightly with some slight pain, so the bleeding with the contractions had me a bit worried. I called the on call OB and they asked that I go into L&D to get checked out.

Turns out the bleeding was from a small laceration in my vagina, which was no big deal and didnt hurt at all, but because I was having trackable contractions every 2-3 minutes and 36 weeks, they decided to check my cervix. Turns out I'm 3cm dialated and 50% effaced!😲😲😲 they kept me and checked me again after an hour and i didnt make any more progress so they discharged me.

Im still having contractions, and have an appt Wednesday where they will check me again because of all of the contractions that I've been having. Basically I'm thinking my November 17th baby girl will make an earlier appearance 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁