Job Interview & I’m so nervous!

El

I have a job interview today!!! For an office job... this is literally the best opportunity that has come my way... ever.

I feel like I have a lot depending on this. Right now, I’m financially dependent on my grandparents & husband. I’ve disappointed my grandparents a lot over the years education/job-wise and I’d love to be able to make them proud. But, also, I’d love to stop feeling guilty for relying on them for an income. I’d also love to be able to do something important with my time while I earn money and I haven’t had a job yet that allowed me to feel that way.

Above all else, I want to set this example for my baby girl. I know leaving her so soon is going to be heart breaking, and I will have doubts, but I need to do this. I spent my life watching my mom lay on the sofa all day. She never did much of anything. And the struggle I’ve gone through trying to not let that be my life has been hell. I don’t want to pass that struggle on to my baby girl.

So, obviously, I’m nervous AF for this interview. It’s also over lunch, which I’ve never had an interview like that before.

Any tips, encouragement, anything positive is greatly appreciated!!! I’ll be leaving baby girl with someone I do not personally know, but would be recommended by my husband’s boss. Also, we haven’t reached out to them yet, so... it’s also dependent on if we can find someone.

Here’s some cute baby photos:

Before:

During:

And after saying “I love you”😍😍