My rainbow baby!! Test @ 11DPO

Elizabeth

My husband and I started trying in Oct 2018. We found out we were pregnant in January 2018. We were bursting with excitement and told everyone and started planning everything immediately.

At my first ultrasound when I should have been 8 weeks, I was told I was measuring 6 weeks. But it was okay because there was a strong heartbeat! My gut told me something was wrong though...I waited 2 more weeks and went back for another ultrasound and was told the baby stopped developing. I don't know why we are the strange instance where a strong heartbeat was present but something was wrong from the beginning as the baby was not developing as it should have.

My miscarriage was a missed miscarriage. My body wasn't recognizing it and I had to use cytotec to start the process. This RUINED my cycles. I was all over the place 35, 45, 50, 31 day cycles. It was really tough to time sex when I didn't know when I would be ovulating this month.

I tried like 6 different brands of OPKs. Finally found one that worked well for me. We timed it perfectly this month.

Well while sitting at work last Friday I glanced out the window and saw this rainbow. It seemed like a sign to me, so I took a picture and hoped for the best. Later that evening (9 dpo), I decided to take a test and it was a vvvvfl!! Two days later I took another on an FRER and this showed up.

WE ARE SO EXCITED. But also...we are very scared. It's difficult to be just as excited as last time since we were so heartbroken when it didn't work out.

Praying this rainbow baby stays with me the next 8 months. We love you so much baby!! Please be healthy and stay with us!