Worried out of my mind

Andrea • 3👶🏻1🐶💚Army wife💍🇺🇸

Ok so last month September 17th I had an early miscarriage I have no idea when I ovulated after that but on October 10th (6 days before missed period) took a pregnancy test and got a faint positive so I immediately got a hold of my Dr and went in for blood work that following Tuesday on the 15th. They tested both blood and urine and confirmed the pregnancy, I was excited but due to my prior history (9 miscarriages) and tubal ligation in 2013 then a reversal in 2017 they were and still are concerned it might be ectopic. This being said today I'm 5 weeks and had my third ultrasound and they still can't see any signs of baby but my HCG levels are continuing to rise as of this evening they were 776 when just two and half days ago they were 330. I'm beyond confused and even slightly terrified because in a few hours my family will be boarding a plane for Hawaii and I honestly dont know how to feel. Drs also dont know what to say there are several different scenarios they told me could be going on leaving me completely confused about the whole ordeal telling me they see I'm pregnant my levels are where they are suppose to be for around 4/5 weeks but they cant say the pregnancy is liable or even in the uterus. Guys my head is spinning anyone been through anything like this before? Or have any insight to my situation?