Desperate for advice

Megan • Megan💄 Ortho asst🦷 fur mom to two GSDs🐶 3 miscarriages 👼🏼 Gracie Mae🌺

{this will be long, i apologize in an advance}

My LO (who will be 8 weeks Wednesday) and i really struggle through the early morning and nap time and I’m not sure how to fix it? I follow her cues through the day for sleep and nursing and obviously there’s not a schedule yet (which is fine) but through the night and nap time things get hairy. She has discovered her hands so her “hungry” and “tired” cues are similar so i just look to see how long it’s been she’s nursed and go from there. My nap time issue is i can get her down to nap but i can’t get her to nap long. A lot of people have suggested her to nurse right before nap time but that doesn’t always work out her naps turn into maybe 30 min. She generally wakes up, diaper changed, play, nurse, hang out, nap. Then come her short nap (sometimes i get lucky and she’ll take an hour.) Night time i try and start her bedtime routine around 8pm unless she’s showing earlier cues. She generally nurses pretty long (which her normal nursing is about 45-60 min. That’s with her unlatching herself or i pull a little to see if shes actually latched. Suggestions welcome) and sleeps from 930-10 to 2-3 am. She dream feeds for the most part. She’ll fall asleep and I’ll wake her a bit but she shows no interest so i lay her down. Now, sometimes I’m engorged so she takes a lot in but she never ever finishes a breast. From there she wakes up around 5-6 sometimes she’s sucking her hands sometimes she’s just fussy so i change her and offer it to her and she’ll take it... back to sleep for another hour. It’s like a constant broken up sleep from 5-930am. This morning she fussed a lot and chewed on her hand but wasn’t rooting. She woke up, hung out and fell asleep for 45 min. She was due to nurse when she woke up so we did and then she was up for another 45 min and now she took a 30 min nap😩 i can’t get a routine down with her and i need to try and start pumping for work and i was going to do this 2-3 times a day after she was done. Any ideas and suggestions for a FTM would be great! Thank you! (Sorry this is all over the place)