Confession and story

Gabby • Autistic, gamer, book worm hamster mom

I’m a VSCO girl now. Here is how my story started. Consider this a bed time story.

It all started on Friday. I had caught a fever but it wasn’t a like any other fever I’ve ever had. Medicine couldn’t cure this fever. The fever I had contracted was known as scrunchie fever. I caught the fever from watching YouTube videos on how to make scrunchies.

I made my own scrunchie. I struggled but I sure had hell had fun with making one. Now I have a dream of making scrunchies and selling them. The next day, I got four scrunchies from the dollar store after work as my dad had to do a bit of snapping. One was a rainbow scrunchie by itself and I got a pack of three scrunchies.

I was pleased. The next day on Sunday, I went out shopping and got a handful of scrunchies. I am not kidding. I had matching scrunchies mostly. I even found a pack of two scrunchies as well. At another store, I purchased a pack of six scrunchies for myself as I couldn’t help it.

Later in the evening, I found two carmex tubes and my three turtle plushies. Gathered them all up as I molded myself into a VSCO girl. I even ordered a shell necklace online and I’m waiting for it to come in the mail.

By Monday, I became a full on VSCO girl. I already started fantasizing about the hydroflask I wanna get myself later on. Thankfully, I already have a pair of vans and oversized shirts on me. I am ready to fully embrace my VSCO girl roots.

The question is “how would I react to someone using plastic straws?” and my answer is not to say anything at all. I don’t mind people using plastic straws unlike some other VSCO girls who get pissed when they see a plastic straw being used. That is all for now.