I need opinions before I

lose my mind on this week or two wait.

**note* doesn’t matter to either me or my boyfriend if I get pregnant again. We already have a 2 year old, so another doesn’t hurt 🤷🏽‍♀️😉

After having my son my period comes 3 weeks after each time the last one started if I’m not on birth control. So basically I’m period free for roughly 13-15 days, so my cycle is abnormal and I’m not exactly sure when in my cycle I ovulate

This past Thursday(10/17) - Saturday (10/19) is when I should’ve started my period.

The weekend prior 10/11 - 10/14 we were having unprotected sex

I haven’t gotten my period and it’s never late

But, this last Thursday 10/17 I did feel a little crampy so I took my birth control (because I do get a prescription in case I want to be on it) just to counter act a period if it were to come, because we had a date night and we did want to have sex without my period coming and ruining that.

But I didn’t take it any of the following days and usually I will get a withdrawal period almost immediately if I haven’t taken my pill within the next 24 hours. So I should’ve started my period regardless.

Still no sign of a period coming and I know it’s too early to test, because I have a shortened cycle I have to wait extra time after my missed period.

But what’s your input? I know it’s confusing, I have to deal with this any time I want to try and conceive again 😩😩