D&C...

Natalie

I found out I was pregnant on September 2... on October 24th I started bleeding so I went to the ER.. they said it was a threatened miscarriage and that I should take it easy and follow up with my obgyn the next day... my husband and I went to my follow up excited to see our baby.. unfortunately our poor little “bean” didn’t have a heart beat.. my doctor was kind enough to print us a picture(which I will keep forever btw) I was scheduled for a d&c this morning... I was terrified. I cried to the OR and back to my room. The staff at the hospital were very nice and comforting though.. I heard lots of positive pregnancy after d&c stories.. and I was wondering if anyone else had one? I’d love to hear them. I was ten weeks but only measuring at 7w4d.. this was my first pregnancy and I’m a little discouraged.

Edit: I was also wondering if any had a d&c and was prescribed the two misoprostol to take the day after? It wasn’t really clear what this was for or what it would do? Other than cramping which I’ve already been experiencing.