After 2 years and an MC....

An

Hi all,

We've been trying for two years with almost no luck. Last year I got pregnant, buy it turned out to be a blighted ovum, so I got a d&c in November. We started trying pretty much right away, and again nothing. I tried different vitamins, diets, OPKs, PreSeed, etc. Finally we went to a fertility clinic and had a great doctor and team work with us. I felt like cattle because I was being poked and prodded so much! But the tests kept telling us that we were okay, some glitched but nothing major, and finally my doctor said, "my main goal is to get you pregnant". And as weird as that sounds it was so nice to hear. We were trying so hard to get pregnant on our own but still nothing.

So we made a plan to track my ovulation and take some hormone pills and do a US to monitor progress with the doc, etc.

Yesterday is the day I was supposed to start all that (day 1 of flow) but I didn't get it right away like normal so I thought I'd try peeing on a stick. I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up but then.... I saw the FAINTEST line (bottom pic). I put it out of my head and thought, could just be my optimism screwing with me. But I did it again this morning and now it's definitely there (top pic). Still faint... But there!!!