Very depressed

Kirstin

So I was in a bad accident back in February, I broke one of my vertebrae and had to have surgery, it’s been a very tough year I have always struggled with depression due to other traumas in my life. Recovering from surgery and the accident has been very hard and took way longer than I expected. I moved away from my friends and family. I’m having a very grad time coping with everything and my bad days seem to be more frequent and longer, I definitely have good days, but I just feel like I don’t recognize myself anymore. I am a lot better than I was a few months ago but I still can’t move like I used to, and I deal with daily pain, this has affected every aspect of my life, work, social life, sex life, my relationship with my husband. I don’t have access to mental health care. Anyone have any advice or gone through something similar. I’m glad I survived but I don’t feel “alive”

I know it could have been worse but I miss my life, I don’t know who I am anymore I’m having a hard time staying positive, my husband is great but I don’t have anymore else, I used to live close to family but we moved 1 1/2 years ago.