AF? Implantation?

Vivian

So I do not track my ovulation due to the fact I have extremely irregular periods with my PCOS (I’m talking years) I recently started Metformin 3 months ago am on 500 mg 2 times a day. No AF yet but for the last couple of weeks I’ve felt back pain, cramps, nausea, mild throbbing to breasts, fatigue, HA but I just thought it may just be the Metformin even though it really wasn’t happening before but I had it in my head it might just be late side effects Somehow I couldn’t sleep on the 21st and decided to take a test. I see a VVFL but retested the 22nd and nothing. The nausea still remains the HA are still these and the sleepiness I just figure is due to long hours at work an achy lower back. Then yesterday mild cramping maybe even just like a “pricking”feeling because it’s not like regular cramps I’ve experienced. I went to pee and when I wiped a brownish discharge. Up until today it’s still the same color but very little compared to yesterday. AF ? Implantation possibly?

I know I should re-test but I wanted to wait a full week before I do that again. Nervous 😩!!