Confused, what do you think?

N

So, I've had a misscarriage "last month", supposed to get my af on the 5th, had multiple positive test, until tuesday, they started to faint...

Friday 11th I started bleeding and my "period" came.

Monday I had a blood test and my hcg was under 1. Other tests were negative too by then.

Tuesday the bleeding had stoppen and Thursday the 16th we did a first bd.

But I know my cycle, I usually ovulate around the 19th day, wich would be coming Wednesday.

So I started testing for ovulation Thursday, and today it was "almost" positive.

But I normally have quite a lot off egg White discharge, sorry, tmi, but I feel like a snail! When whiping on the toilet, it gets every where! 🤷‍♀️ But currently, i'm feeling dry like the Sahara... 🙄

And with that, I'm breastfeeding my first born, and I can clearly feel any changes, my nippels feel more sensitive and feeding is starting to hurt.

I also feel a bit of cramping in my abdomin, maybe the coming ovulation?

So just for the fun of it, lets do a pregnancy test, as I have so many laying around...

And now I see a vvvvfl!

It can't be from the misscarriage right, the tests were blank and the blood test was negative too!

Do hcg test pick up LH maybe?

Or would my ovulation would maybe have been early? 🥺 It's 12 days since we first bd'd.

I'm just confused and don't know what to think anymore... Anyone?