Cervical Insufficiency

Chenae

Hi everyone so this is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 losses the first at 16 weeks and the second at 20 weeks and I am currently 17 weeks with my current pregnancy as a preventative measure this time I got a cervical cerclage placed at 12 weeks but I had a ultrasound to check my cervix and I already have funneling up to the actual placement of the stitch and my doctor is worried about the baby coming early she wants me to just focus on making it past 26 weeks to give my little bean a fighting chance I’m just so afraid that I won’t make it and I’ll have to lose another baby and I can’t really talk to anyone because nobody understands what I’m going through every one else in my family has healthy pregnancies and babies and I just feel like they look at me like something is wrong with me or I’m doing something wrong and I just feel alone my husband is supportive as he can be but I can tell he’s afraid as well and it makes me feel worse because I feel like I can’t give him the thing he wants the most