what the hell is going on?

BRITT - ARIAH 08/12/20🤱🏼

i first found out I was pregnant from a visit to urgent care from side pain and having to take a urine sample. the doctor there told me to buy 2 more tests to make sure. afterwards, i went to CVS and bought two tests and sure enough it was positive. because i was bleeding at the time the next day i went to the ER to ensure everything was okay. at the time they told me my hcg levels were low in urine and a bit higher in blood. my blood hcg was 27 on the 18th and they said i could possibly miscarry or that it was an ectopic pregnancy but i believe i was only a few days pregnant cause they couldnt even tell me how far along i was. inbetween visits i went to my obgyn and my hcg was 42. the ER told me to follow up with them in 5 days so i did on 10/23/19 and my hcg was 38. my bleeding has stopped for about a week. and im feeling lightly nauseous, bloated and overly hungry. i took another urine pregnancy test on the 27th and theres a very very faint line. could it be im just very early or did i already miscarry or am i going to miscarry? let me know what u think. i also had an ovarian cyst rupture so im thinking the bleeding was from that (diagnosed thru intravaginal ultrasound) they said i had some blood in my pelvic area as well.