Long post, I’m sorry.. opinions?

So I had gotten told years ago that I more than likely have anxiety and depression. I haven’t gotten the anxiety attacks in a little while but I have noticed my depression is getting worse. I switched jobs to a place I actually enjoy. I need opinions on how you guys with depression put yourself on a routine. I want to try everything I can before going to my doctor fully about it. I know I probably should talk to my doctor about it but I don’t really want to get put on medication. I’ve lost interest in pretty much everything. At work is pretty much the only time I’m able to pretty much ignore my depression. My depression has gotten really bad that I get really bad about my personal hygiene as bad as that is ( that’s probably the biggest reason why I’m putting this as anon), I don’t want to get out of bed, I don’t clean anymore, my moods change and get really bad, I snap at my boyfriend without meaning to, etc. I probably should just go to my doctor but I don’t like talking about my depression. I don’t want to talk about it and acknowledge that it’s real. If something happens money wise for me and my boyfriend or something with our house I almost instantly shut down. I lost my grandma who was my mother pretty much last year in July, since then it just feels like I’m in a terrible dream that I can’t wake up from. So when things like that happen with our house and stuff I talk out loud like I’m talking to her and then I just break down ( I probably sound crazy) but I didn’t live near her when she passed and I didn’t get to see her before she passed ( I was offered video chat but I just couldn’t do it) so it’s also another big cause of my depression. Anyways I’m sorry for the long post... I just want some opinions, should I go to my doctor and ask for help? What’s the best way to get myself out into a routine and to enjoy cleaning my house like I used to? Thank you in advance and thank you if you took the time to read all this. 🤦🏼‍♀️