I’m not enough

I need to get this out somehow. I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly 6 years now. We’ve lived together since January and things have progressively gotten worse and worse. Or maybe it’s always been toxic and I just never saw it. I feel like we never do anything together anymore and when we do we argue. I feel like I’m always fucking up. I can’t do anything to make him happy. I’m not enough anymore. Our sex life is in shambles ever since he admitted that he’s some type of asexual (he does some things but can’t stand having full on sex, as in penis in vagina. And he refuses to go down on me. Basically he just wants blowjobs and to play with my boobs). I felt like he was specifically saying that he was disgusted by my body, or at least a part of it. And in a relationship you should love all of your partner. He makes me feel like our sex life is horrible because of me when really I can’t feel good when I feel like he hates it. Once again, I’m not enough. And I can’t get out because my new job hasn’t started scheduling me yet and I don’t have any money. I want to leave so badly but I can’t. It’s eating me up from inside and making my anxiety and depression skyrocket