Today missing you comes in waves😢💔

Today is too much for me. I'm overcome with an overwhelming feeling of loss. I lost 3 little girls due to a condition calling Incompetent Cervix. I want to go visit their Graves but it's as if my heart cannot handle it. I'm so torn between wanting to go and not wanting to go.

My first daughter I lost in 2010 while I was 6 months pregnant(she would have been 9 years old😢). 2nd one I lost in 2012 (she would have been 7) and the last one in 2014(she would have been 5). Just the thought of their ages has me balling my eyes out. This type of grief never goes away. My heartache will never expire. I will never "get over it". I'm learning to live with it slowly even though it's been years but I feel as though it happened yesterday😢

I have been blessed with 2 live children ages 2(son) and 4 months(daughter) and I love my babies to death.

For some reason ever since I gave birth to my daughter I cannot stop thinking and crying for my girls😭❤️. To every mom grieving from a loss like this may God make it easy. May you learn to accept it and may you find comfort in knowing that they are in heaven looking upon us and smiling, patiently waiting for the day you's meet again❤️.