Did I have a miscarriage or is this normal for a period?

Tori

So I was two days late for my period this month and when it finally started it was full on heavy heavy bleeding. I was going through pads & underwear, which is something that isn’t normal for me. Usually I spot for day one, then I start officially the second day and it’s usually light, then day three it eases up some, and day four is back to spotting and then that’s my period. I don’t get cramps or anything.

Well last month’s period was hardly anything. Before I started last month, I took four pregnancy tests and two of them were faint positives but then the last one was nothing at all. They had gotten fainter as the time got my period approached. I was convinced that I was pregnant considering all the symptoms were just like my first pregnancy(which was a miscarriage result six months ago.) but then suddenly all the symptoms had gone away and I started two days early. It was just an odd period. Hardly felt like I was on one.

Well this time I finally started and it was awful and so heavy and bloody.. I passed what looks like a blood clot on day three. I have never passed any blood clots this big! And it looked odd to me. After I passed it I stopped bleeding two hours later completely, when usually my periods I spot before it’s over.

So my question is, does this look like a normal blood clot for a period? Or could I have been pregnant and not known and just miscarried? Opinions? Thoughts?

This was also my SECOND period for October which I crazy to me because I have regular periods every month. I’ve never had two in one month before.

***Okay I already know that I could just go to my doctor and ask about this. However, I find it’s so much easier and cheaper to just post here first to get opinions from other females before doing anything else..