I’m drowning

I have no help. My husband works and goes to the gym and does side work he’s never home it’s rare hes home before our 3yr old and 3month are in bed. My mom lives in another state 24hrs away, my husbands mom is no help but pretends she is. I don’t have friends and my siblings have their own families and lives.

I’m failing. Every day I am failing these babies. My husband deserve a better wife who can keep up with the house mess and can make dinner. My kids deserve a patient mom who doesn’t scream or cry so much. I don’t want to be a mom and a wife anymore.

Thank you ladies. I do have an appointment with my doctor next week but trying to get in sooner. I’m also going to try to talk to my husband as well. He’s was more present with our first child so Idk why he’s so hands off this time around 😐 but I can’t do it by myself anymore. My toddler just whines and cries all day over nothing and everything. It’s draining and I just can’t keep up with the the house I clean one mess t turn around to another. The baby has reflux so he’s constantly being changed into a new outfit.