Uti in infant son

I can’t tell if my one month old son has a uti. He seems to be fine literally fine, otherwise. I noticed that he seems to start to cry when peeing - only when his diaper is off. His urethra also looks red but only sometimes (after some diaper changes, it’s back to normal). There is a little bubble almost of skin at the tip that also comes and goes. When he is sleeping and has a wet diaper upon waking up - he’s fine, didn’t disturb his sleep when he pee’d. He doesn’t have a fever, is nursing as usual, he’s not lethargic, he’s still having normal amount of pee and poo diapers. I’m at a loss. I’d have to take him to the ER since our clinics are closed this weekend until Tuesday for the holiday. Can someone maybe help with a suggestion? I’m looking to take him in because I’d rather be safe than sorry but I’m just so confused and don’t want to expose him to er stuff if it’s nothing.

I have called the advice nurse line twice. Once last night and then this morning. One said he needs to be seen ASAP, the other said we could wait and just keep an eye on him to see if he develops other symptoms. So I’m just confused.