Husband postpartum hair loss!?!?

Last night in the middle of the night I fed our baby and got him back to sleep. Twenty minutes later he was crying out of no where. I asked my husband to check his diaper. Big mistake. I’ve never asked my husband for help in the night because he works and I’m still on maternity leave. The diaper change didn’t go well. My son pooped in the middle of being changed and he spit up. When I came in the room after some time had passed my husband described it as “he shit everywhere and puked everywhere.” He was visibly overwhelmed and frustrated. he had thrown his soiled pjs across the room along with the diaper changing liner for the pad. The wipe box cover was broken and it seemed like a wipe was also thrown across the room in frustration. When I was still in bed I also heard him slam the diaper genie lid shut. He was clearly shaken up and his temper flared. We was finishing buttoning the new pjs when he said what is that hair all over him? My husbands hair had appeared to fall out onto my son. There had to have been 20-30 strands of hair on him and the changing area. I’m really concerned for my husband. I feel like this is all too much for him. He hates his job and then he’s stressed half the time he’s at home with us. He’s so easily overwhelmed and frustrated. I just can’t believe his hair was falling out! Has anyone ever heard of this happening to a new dad? I’m worried for him.