help!!!!!! Can’t move out.

I have a problem. I need to vent someone please hear me out.

I moved out of my home when I almost lost it to eviction after my child’s father moved out when I was 4 months pregnant. I had to move out of my home before my son was born in January 2018. I had no job, my credit went to SHIT because he left me when I had no way to pay my rent. I drove lyft as much as I could to pay my rent and had to move out before eviction. Anyway, I moved to my moms with my two kids, and it’s been HELL. my dad is a bipolar maniac. After my son was born i started looking for work, I got a job making 38k in May 2018. In August 2018, I moved into a house with a sublease about 6 months later, with no credit check. Well, I had to leave because I couldn’t afford rent there it was like 1100, and I had to move out and back to my moms again. I terrible that I’ve been at my moms for a year now, my baby is almost 2. I haven’t been able to afford to leave my moms house. I just got a promotion at work, but i still have a lot of debt and credit is kind of low still it’s been a struggle for me I can’t lie. I now make 45k but i can’t get approved for a place anywhere my credit is in the low 500’s, and I can only afford about $900 a month. I don’t know what to do but living here is depressing AF, I can’t date, I can’t even watch tv in the living room at night, I’m so tired and overwhelmed. Please some advice. This is really affecting my livelihood and it’s a very toxic and aggressive home for my kids.