My toddler thinks weโ€™re ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Earlier today we were looking at animals on my laptop together. Sometimes weโ€™ll look up different animals and read facts about them and look at the pictures on google. Our toddler asked my husband to search for monkeys so he did. Weโ€™re looking through all these cute monkeys and then we get to this monkey and she says โ€œthereโ€™s mommy!โ€

So my husband starts laughing because this monkey is so ugly and Iโ€™m just laughing too like thanks of all the monkeys in the world to look like, but then she points to this other monkey and is all like โ€œthereโ€™s daddy!โ€

So Iโ€™m dying laughing hysterically because my husband just finished laughing at me being compared to the snub nosed monkey and then thereโ€™s this monkey who has a dick for a nose and Iโ€™m just like thank the lord she found an uglier monkey to compare him to! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m also seven months pregnant so I was laughing so hard I needed to leave to go pee because I was seriously going to pee myself and then the baby started kicking me non stop probably because I was laughing forever.

But anyways clearly my toddler thinks my husband and I are ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚