Help ladies 😞

So, me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months and we got pregnant, not trying not forcing anything, it just happened.. we decided to keep it. He has another daughter and she’s so beautiful. We have been so good together and I feel he’s been so committed to me and letting go of the girls he was seeing before me. I felt like I could trust him. He smokes weed and sometimes takes cocaine when he goes out with friends. Before I got pregnant I didn’t discriminate, I’m not a judgemental person, each to their own fun right? So.. ever since I got pregnant my out look kind of changed as he kept taking it more and more. 3 times in one week once + that kind of scared me? It made me think about what happens once the baby comes. See, his mum doesn’t know he takes cocaine, she just thinks he smokes weed and today she made him cry by telling him how he’s going to loose his daughter and fucking ruin his life as the mother of his child wants to drug test him.. he won’t have custody of his child on weekends and he will be in a really dark place. I’ve been trying my hardest to get him to stop, even cried last night to his face. He swore to me last night he wouldn’t do it anymore, that he was going to stop as he’s realised it just fucksup his life. Tonight he met my family for the first time, everyone was getting drunk and having a really good time.. he was smoking a few with my family and I was so happy sitting upstairs watching tv knowing he was down there partying with them, it made me feel so good to know they accepted him. Right, he comes upstairs and starts acting all drunk. He becomes a little heavy handed when he’s been drinking, he likes to sexually grab my face and stuff and I fucking love it when I’m in the mood but tonight I just felt shit, morning sickness and what not and just wanted to sleep.. he gets a phone call from his friend and says he needs to go downstairs but I can ask him asking my dad for the front door keys. I look out the window and I see him pretend to go to the car and instead looks back and RUNS to the end of the road? I look out 5 minutes later and he’s walking down the alley way sniffing a line. I was sooo shocked, as I originally thought he was meeting a girl secretly, I was so devastated. I would’ve fathered him meet a girl? This upsets me because I don’t want him to loose his daughter, I love him soooo much and I want what’s best for him but this is just an addiction taking over and I want him to get better. I don’t want him going to rehab but if he has to I will support him.. only problem is I’m scared to stay incase it gets worse or he ends up being a serious addict to the point he’s taking it every night. Everything about him other then his addiction is perfect, his smile and the way he makes me laugh.. the way he pays attention to me and tells me I’m beautiful, the way he motivates me to become better and do better for the sake of our baby.. everything from the highest to the lowest point of him I love but I don’t want to love him knowing he has an addiction but I don’t judge or discriminate people, I want him to be happy regardless no matter what but this will only bring him down.

PLEASE, IF YOUR GOING TO COMMENT DO NOT POST RUDE BULLSHIT OR JUDGEMENTAL CRAP. I CANT BE BOTHERED TO EVEN ARGUE WITH SOME OF YOU WHO ARE OPINIONATED AND LIKE TO HURT OTHER WOMEN ON HERE REGARDLESS OF THEIR FEELINGS.