It’s got to stop!!!!!

Erina

Look we are ALL guilty of saying something bad about our partners, but ladies it has to stop!!!!!

We need to build our partners up and vice versa.

No more talking shit about them behind their backs, no more constantly complaining.

We should be loving them 1000000%, we should be respecting them !!!

If they don’t treat you right, LEAVE. If they do something that bothers you, TALK IT OUT!!!! It’s ok to vent and want advice, but we can’t be disrespecting our partners!!

I want to end this by saying post up yo partners ladies!!! Down in the comments, brag about them, show them love!!! Drop a pic or two, something you love about them!!! I’ll start:

This is my wonderful boyfriend. He is the most supportive person in my life, my best friend through it all. We argue here and there but at the end of the day it doesn’t not matter. He has taught me to not be so passive and let people walk all over me, to speak my mind, and to strive to be the best I can be!!!! He has made me feel so much more confident in myself then ANYONE has ever.

He is one of the most driven people I know. He’s so smart, he’s hardworking, he has such a kind heart and is so caring!! I’m so proud of him and he makes me so happy, the happiest I’ve ever been. He is my inspiration. He makes me want to become the best version of myself I can be.

I can’t wait for the day I take his last name and we spend the rest of our lives together 💖