☺️☺️☺️☺️

Preface: this is nothing you guys have to reply to.. I just wanted to type all of this out, and I figured I would share with you ladies :)) Sooooo basically, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend tonight. I have grown up in a pretty religious environment, and I myself, and pretty active in my church, so my whole life I have been told that I can’t have sex until I’m married. Up until about 6 months ago, I thought for sure I would obey that; but then I started dating the love of my life. He is my world and everything I could ever ask for. He is so perfect in my eyes. For a couple weeks now, we have been hanging out a lot at his house, gettin a like frisky ;)) but never anything super serious. Tonight, it was different. I got in a huge argument with my father and he hurt my feelings really bad, so I went to drive around and listen to music while I cried. When my boyfriend figured out something was wrong he immediately called me. We met up and talked for about an hour in a parking lot. After that we decided to go back to his place to watch some movies and eat everything in sight. Within the next few hours, it happened. It was a little awkward at first, but after I got over the pain, it was perfect. Very enjoyable. I honestly thought my conscience would eat me away, but I’m honestly very happy with my decision. I think it was meant to happen tonight. I’m not even the slightest bit upset about it. I am very much I love with this man and I trust him with every bone in my body. Well, if you made it this far, thanks for reading. You’re beautiful🥰