Worried on how my daughter will react

I’m 26 weeks pregnant and I have a 2 year old daughter. She’s never been away from me for more than 4hours. She won’t sleep unless She knows I’m near. I’m not how she will react when her brother is born. I’ll be 1.5 hours away so it’s not an easy drive to bring her to see me, even though she’ll be over. I was thinking of renting a hotel room for my husband and daughter so they don’t have to drive home every day but not sure. They expect baby boy to make his grand appearance by 32 weeks so not much longer. I’m having horrible anxiety about leaving her even though I need too. What would you do? How would you have her adjust to this.

My anxiety is from having her in our local hospital at 34 weeks and she had to be shipped 1.5 hours away to a nicu. She was ripped out of my arms 5mins after she was born because she was destating, and I wasn’t allowed to see her until they were taking her to the other hospital(4hours she stayed until the nicu unit come to get her), had to say goodbye and then I discharged myself and took the drive over where she was and wasn’t allowed to hold her for 34hours because touching her made her destat. She stayed a week in the nicu.