Trying to stay positive

Samantha

Hello all,

So little back story my daughter is 3 1/2 and absolutely amazing!! When my husband and I got pregnant with her (we weren’t married then) it was a surprise we weren’t trying, I wasn’t tracking anything, and to tell you the truth we were more focused on our night life at the time. Non the less it was an AMAZING surprise!! A year after having her we decided to start for #2 about 6 months into “trying” doing the baby dance when the app said to we got those beautiful 2 pink lines!! Again I was just think wow this is easy.

Well sadly 2 months after getting those 2 pink lines we were in the hospital being told I was having a miscarriage. My heart shattered 💔 how could this be happening it was suppose to be easy!! Well here we are almost 3 years later and still waiting for our #2. We took about a 7month break time get married, but other than that we have been actively trying!!

I know I am so blessed with my beautiful daughter!! She brings so much light into my life!! But it is getting really hard to stay positive and keep my head up, I have always dream of my perfect little family with 3 kids. I never thought I would not be able to have that. And with each passing month my heart breaks a little more especially now that my daughter is starting to ask for a little sister 💔

I know many people don’t have their #1 yet so I feel horrible for complaining since I do, but it is still hard and I need to get this off my chest.

Thank you for listening 💙