I swear I’m not going another month with this

Sarah

I’ve got incredibly bad periods. Like, awful awful. My family has a history of infertility and endometriosis and so the chances of me having it are super high. I don’t bleed heavily, but it’s definitely painful, full of clots, more pain, and they last from a week to up to 10 whole days. I’ve had my period for a year and a half and it’s still irregular and I’m 14 and I would say I’m pretty fully developed. To add to that, my pms is just as bad as my period, and I have cramps even when I’m not on my period or even pms.

Anyways, after months and months of complaining my mom scheduled an appointment with a gynecologist for me on December 9th. Only problem is, my period is expected to end on December 9th and it’s also too irregular for me to rely on it ending that day. With all that being said, is there any tips on how to get it to come early? I really need this appointment, the pain is way too much for me to handle anymore. The next opening the gynecologist has is in May and I really can’t go that long because the severity of the pain keeps getting worse. At this point, I’m concerned at what’s going on and I really need a diagnosis. Any tips so I can get my appointment?