This is why I’m confused

Tamia

Okay guys, these are my test all from last week starting from Monday -Thursday. They all clearly showing pregnant but aren’t so dark. So then Thursday afternoon around 3 Pm was when I wiped and saw that pink blood. It wasn’t on my panties or anything right. So then I started wearing a panty liner and later on that evening it became a little darker than the pink but it was definitely a fresh red color. It never filled the liner just would be on it a little each time I changed it right. So that started 2 days before my period was initially supposed to start. Now it lasted through to Saturday but Friday is when it started to lighten up and it never was crazy dark. So then Saturday came and it was officially gone I wore a panty liner just in case but by Saturday night it was gone. Woke up this morning and there was nothing. So I read to test 2-3 days AFTER implantation which is what I think that bleeding was. BUT WITH MY IMPATIENT SELF I tested this morning and the test literally barely had a faint line. So talking to people I know are pregnant who experienced this as well they told me to just stay calm and don’t stress to try again testing later this week so now I’m just confused. Can anyone relate?