Daddy won’t be here for arrival...

Sonia

Sooo I’ll try and keep this short but I need some input before I drive myself crazy.

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby boy. He has two boys with his ex wife and they are the most adorable two tiny humans ever. Even thought I barely know them since they live in the states and he’s in germany with me right now.

I’m always enjoy when he gets to see his kids cause I can tell it makes him happy. But this time I’m a little upset. He knew the duedate from our son. He knew it was December 25th and it could happen anytime around that... so he decided to go home to the US for Christmas to be with the boys... knowing his son here will arrive. How I said, normally I would be happy for him, but now I’m upset cause I feel like he’s leaving me alone while I’m going to have his son, my first child. Like couldn’t he go after we had him? Like legit the next day if it had to be. I feel like a greedy bitch, seriously cause it makes me feel bad that I am upset that he goes home to be with the boys, and Christmas is every year, but won’t be here for the birth of our son who’s only going to happen once... I’m torn. I’m really torn. I don’t wanna feel bad in any way. I don’t wanna look dumb. I don’t want to seem like I’m someone who doesn’t want him to be with his kids but I’m upset that he won’t be here for the birth. It makes me feel like we are less important for him. Please tell me it’s okay I feel like this and this doesn’t make me a bad human. Please tell me the way I feel is normal cause I do not wanna be the person that keeps him away from his kids...