Boyfriend that accused me of cheating was cheating on me

Update!!!! So my boyfriend that kept on accusing me of doing stuff yesterday. So he was texting his friend about smoking or something and that he needed money because we don’t have any food in the house. So he sends me a screenshot and in the corner it says “Tagged” which means he was on the tagged app , I confronted him about it and he’s like what are you talking about? Your assuming , I was Searching something up and tagged showed up on my phone , I literally took screenshots and texted him back saying you think I’m really stupid , If you were searching something up and you got another notification, and opened the message , it would have said “App store” in the corner , just like for example if you were watching a YouTube video and you got a text message and you opened it , in the corner it would have said “YouTube” because that’s what you were on before you opened the message to reply. So he literally thinks I’m stupid and you see he’s been accusing me of doing stuff and now I have proof . I’m definitely looking to get out of this place this weekend and move in to my room that I’m renting out. Here’s the proof . The top one Is when he first sent the screenshot of him texting his friend , see how the back arrow says tagged

The 2nd one is when I was watching YouTube he texted me and so of course while I’m watching my video , I click to open the message so when I do that , it says YouTube in the corner because that’s what I was on before , I was trying to show him what it will say because he thinks I’m stupid

The last one : If he was so called searching something up it would have said App Store or safari not fucking tagged in the corner , that’s the fucking app that he was on before his friend even texted him .

He was definitely cheating , it’s ok tho cause I’m gone for good , when we first started dating he was saying “Oh I’m loyal , I don’t cheat” yeah ok