The Dreaded Sight

Amanda • 👶🏻💞July 2020 😊 baby #1💞👶🏻

"""Possible Trigger""" It's a great feeling. I finally get to see my baby. My first pregnancy. I was so happy and excited even though my baby was very unplanned. That's all I could think of last night around 1am. Well until I started to feel uneasy. I remember getting up and going to the bathroom and being greeted with red soaked panties and a large blood clot. That's when the panic set in. The dreaded sight no expecting mom want to see.😔😢 As the tears fell I looked through blurry eyes at the large blood clot. I cleaned myself up and put on a pad and opened the door to find my BF standing there. I remember looking at him and muttering those awful words..... I think I'm having a miscarriage. 😭😭He just held me as I just cried, telling me to just breathe and everything would be okay. I ended up just falling asleep to him holding me. In the morning we still went for our ultrasound......no longer excited. As I lay there watching the ultrasound tech looking and looking for my baby......my hope disappeared. She gives up on the vaginal ultrasound and then decides to check my ovaries doing a regular ultrasound to make sure they are good.....as she moves across my belly she stops and very excitedly says," I think I see your baby." What!?! 😲🤯My shock sets in and sure enough on the screen is the fluttering of my baby's heart. Now I have my second appointment in two weeks because of everything to check on my little bean to make sure nothing else wrong. ☺️My story was scary and awful but had a better ending than others. Prayers to all my fellow women who had to deal with that type of feeling and because I don't want to experience that again and no other person should either. Y'all stay strong and I send all the baby dust I can.

Here's my little baby's heart.

💕💕July 15💕💕