What in hell?Just rant about mil

LuLu • 👼🏻🌈 👦🏻 👦🏻 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦mommy too most beautiful baby boys M.N January 2020 H.N October 2021

So mil is with me for couple weeks and what ever I do she have complain about it :cleaning,cooking,washing dishes,talking etc etc.But I’m trying to keep my mouth shut while she is here because if I start arguing she will argue more and tell other SIL how my attitude towards her is awful and I’m bad person.Sil knows how she can be so that isn’t big problem and my husband don’t talk with her that much (he is just quite person).So tonight while I was washing dishes she went to bathroom and when she got out she was soaking wet her pj and t shirt.I asked her what happened

Mil” oh I just washed tub, because my daughter (she is also in visit) don’t clean after showers.And your husband is coming so I just wanted to be clean”

Me” okay,thank you but you shouldn’t because I need to clean those bathrooms anyway”

So she left I went to that bathroom and it reeks of bleach.She cleaned tub with liquid for toilet that contain bleach.What the fudge 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I never asked her to do any chores around house because she will say later oh I did dishes or I cleaned your house (and I told her you don’t need anything to do)

I’m trying to be calm because I’m pregnant but there is so many situations that is hard.