RUDE LADY

Sa

So there’s a subway near my house and I go there pretty frequently cause it’s closer then the other places, and ya know sometimes your girl just want some subway ok PERIODT.

So theres this lady that works there she knows me from going there often. Never had any problems, never argued, never anything. But as of about 4 or 5 months ago she started popping a attitude every time I go in there. Stank faces, attitude, rolling her eyes. So not to long I got the new pulled pork sandwich I believe that’s what it was. I was at the register and she’s like 10 bucks I’m like even with coupon and she’s like can’t you read it’s 10 dollars because it’s a 10 dollar sub. I was like okay.

Yeah I’ll still get it that’s fine. So mind you my friend was with me the whole time her dad is also a regular there. And both of them are laughing talking about her dad. Ask how her dad is and she come back to me like what you want rolling her eyes. At first I thought it was because I’m black. ( I know people throwing the race card out but girlll when I tell you I’ve been racially judged many times it’s sometimes the first thing I think. I dont have problem with but if you don’t like me cause of skin at least like me to give me respect as a customer cause I aint here sit here and chat and Kiki) But it wasn’t because I was black cause one time she was rude like usually and a black man came in and she was sooo nice time him. He asked about the special sub they had she it’s really good yada yada.

I know this might have been in the wrong section but I just needed to vent sorry 💕