Canine tooth?

My daughter seems to be cutting a canine tooth. It’s swelled, red, and there’s a sharp spot I can feel. I’m not sure if it’s her tooth because I can’t see anything besides the swollen, red gum but it sure feels like it. It’s not like that on the other side. She’s been SUPER cranky. She hasn’t been wanting to eat hardly and she’s so irritated. She’s been wanting to chew on things in that spot of her mouth and goes crazy on chewing things and rubbing it on her cheek or gums. She gets mad if she can’t chew on something in that area. Her poor index finger and thumb are red and I have to cover them before she chews them raw. Tonight she was doing her painful cry and inconsolable. I had to break down and give her Tylenol. I know this can take forever to cut through, but it’s been a rough week and a half for us. I never even heard of this. Is this even possible right now? When I felt it and seen her gum, I was like no way. It definitely feels like a tooth is going to be popping through there in the future. She’s a whole different baby right now and it’s going to be a long road ahead of us!😩😴 she hasn’t even gotten any other teeth yet. She’s been teething for awhile though.