Blue Light Special

Anne • **🧒🏻 6/24/11* *👼🏻 8/9/18** **👧🏼🌈11/23/19🌈**👧🏻 7/12/21**

My little Eleanor was readmitted to the hospital after only having her home for about 24 hours. Poor little girl has a laundry list of issues - she had a two vessel cord, only has one kidney (which we knew about before birth), a heart murmur with hole in muscle (that was a surprise), and yesterday after her first pediatrician visit we were sent for bloodwork and her bilirubin count was 18. So they readmitted her to the delivering hospital and put her in the NICU. It was really hard leaving her there last night, but I knew I needed to take care of my recovery as I was not doing so. I got a good night's sleep, despite waking and panicking that she was missing from her bed once. This morning we called and as of 8am they were able to remove all of the lights and her level was around 10. So they will continue to monitor her for a day or so to make sure it stays where it needs to be. Thankfully the NICU has a camera on her and we can log in and see her! I cant wait to have my little girl home for good.