Oh...my...god

I got my BFP today 🥺

Top one was taken yesterday. Bottom was taken this morning.

This was taken this afternoon.

This is my first!

Tested positive at 14DPO. 2nd month trying, except this month I’ve tracked my ovulation through tests and CM. I’ve been taking prenatals for 2 months now.

I’ve been testing for days and days now but they have all been negative.

Here were my symptoms and I’ll be honest with y’all, I’m not sure what was real and what was in my head lol:

Days after ovulation I felt very very mild cramping, more like movement. It moved from my right side to the middle of my lower abdomen. Soooo much gas! My discharge has been rather dry lately. I’ve had a cold for the last 3 days (very sore throat, dry cough, bad head congestion, thick mucus), weird vivid dreams (dreamed I ate sunglasses and it was disgusting😂). 2 days before my BFP, I felt a sort of sharp twinge in my lower abdomen. Happened for a few minutes on and off. Happened again the next day (yesterday). I believe that was implantation. No spotting/bleeding though.

I am so so excited. So grateful. I just want a healthy baby!

I just needed to tell someone, as I have no friends or family. No support system outside of my marriage. My mother died when I was 16 and I wish so badly that she was here.

🧡🧡🧡🧡