Am I the asshole?

I’ve been sick for about a week now. In that week, I’ve had sex twice - mainly because he wanted to. Today, I came home and was exhausted from working and being sick. So I laid down. He came home and saw me. I explained that I was tired and he said he’d take care of me. I thought it was sweet.

A bit later I feel his hand slip under my shirt. Nothing out of the ordinary. All the sudden it shot to my bra. Okay. But then he went to my nipple. I shrugged him off. He did it again. I told him to stop playing around. Then he did it a third time before I blew up at him.

He claimed he was just kidding, but I don’t feel well. I just don’t understand why everything has to be so sexual. It’s annoying.

Edit: let me preface: we’ve been together for five years. he cooks. he cleans. he does little things i don’t ask. he’s big on grand gestures as well. he doesn’t put me down and we hardly ever fight.

this is the only time in five years this has ever happened. i like to think he respects me. but it was such an asshole move.