Relationship advice. No one to talk to.

Amber

So my relationship has been sort of rocky the past 6 or so months. We've been together almost 2 years, live together, ive said I love you-he hasn't, but none the less we are exclusive and together. However a few months ago he liked a girls picture on Instagram, and a couple days later told me that said girl had messaged him 'inviting him to her wedding' he didn't go and he said he didn't reply but even after the wedding, she messaged him (not daily but I had a feeling they were talking often) When I brought all this up to him he told me they were just friends from school and it was only about the wedding. But didn't have an answer when I asked why he didn't like any of her wedding pics or her with her husband, just one of her and another girl. That was about 2 or 3 months ago. I'm low-key crazy so of course I checked her ig every now and then to see if he liked any other pictures. Fast forward to today, I went to check and she has me blocked ... Am I nuts for thinking something is going on or was going on? How would she know to block me or my username even? Unless they talked and something was said. Right? And if they are close friends, why would you block your friends gf? Wouldn't you want to be on her good side ? Kind of suspicious to me ...