41 weeks 2 days

Yhomii β€’ Mom of 2 boys πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ» and Finally had my princess πŸ’ž she was due Nov. 19 2019 end ended up being born Dec.3rd 2019 via C-section.

Feeling so overwhelmed with still not having my baby. I was hoping that today at my doctors appointment he would induce me or something.. wrong..... he feels theres no need to induce yet nor need a c-section. He believes i would go into labor on my own ( even if my baby is in a transverse position) Im feeling all types of ways. He did give me the option for a c-section if i wanted to for this friday. But im so unsure if i should wait until 42 weeks for that in the case i dont go into labor. I just want my baby safe.