Never ending colic

oliviamom

I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t when I read how most people’s babies are sleeping at least 4-5 hrs per night. Some even through the night at 2 months. My 10 week old still in on a newborn schedule. She nurses every 1.5 to 2 hours around the clock.she screams from 10pm to 4 am with only 15 minute naps. My husband refuses to do overnight duty, so I’m up from 10 to 4 every. Day. He takes baby for 1.5 to 2 hours usually from 7 pm to 9 pm. So I get a nap. Then I might get a 1-2 hour nap from 4-5 or 6 am. Baby only naps during the day for short periods too. But, I have to do laundry during those quick naps. I don’t know how much longer I can go before dropping. I won’t let anyone other than my parents visit because the baby screams and the house is a mess.? Daughter is sooooo gassy. Nothing seems to work. I cut dairy, give gripe water, give gas drops, and give a probiotic. Dr said it’s colic and had to run its course.

Anyone else with a terribly colic baby??? I just want to sleep!!!! 10 weeks with no sleep is making me crazy