False positives then actual positives!

Tawnee

So I took a pregnancy test because I was feeling weird a few weeks ago, and I got this.......

I was shocked to get that test, so I took two more and it was the blue dye tests and I got this......

Everyone was saying they were false positives and evap lines, after I had three lines. So I took a red dye test and it came up negative. So I decided it was a false and I wasn’t pregnant... fast forward a week and still no period. I thought I don’t understand why I was feeling the way I was and not be pregnant, so I took another test bright and early in the morning and I got this.....

This made me totally believe I was actually pregnant and I could feel it!! Long before I ever took a pregnancy test! So I am not sure if those tests were totally wrong but I took one more to make sure and...!!!

I’m almost 6 weeks pregnant and that big test was taken same day in the evening! So excited for my baby #2!! Just don’t take those blue dye tests if you’re trying they are terrible for false positives and getting people’s hopes up! Can’t believe I actually was though!