πŸŒˆπŸ™β€πŸ’™πŸ‘£LADIES ARE YOU READY MUST READ

FAITH

Hey ladies

It's Thanksgiving and we have a lot to be grateful for.....

Let me start off like this 1ST OFF ARE YOU READY FOR 2020

IF NOT WELL GET READY CUS THIS IS THE YEAR PRAYER WILL BRING US OUR RAINBOW BABY'S!!!!!!!πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’―πŸ’― I will start by this year was very hard for me and I know it's been a messed up year for a lot of my fellow friends out their!!!!!-So in the ending of July I miscarried at 5months pregnant I was forced to give birth to a baby I knew was not going to live my beautiful son my SO and I spent 2 hrs with him before they took him from us his urn now sits beside my bed!!!!!! Thing is I'm a born again Christian I knew I could not question GOD to why this happened to me knowing I wanted this baby the way I did but I also knew God had a reason for doing so but this also let me know that I was able to have children......

But I didn't post this for it to be a sad story I posted it because I want all my fellow lady friends to understand a lot of us prayed to get pregnant and God delivered that request......2020 will be the year I believe a lot of us TTC will get there blessing I always tell the Lord when I pray THANK YOU For THE BLESSINGS THAT I HAVE & FOR THE BLESSINGS IM ABOUT TO RECEIVE!!!!!!!!but that's just me I know that when I pray I always tell God my supplications!!!!because the lord says his promise to us TO ASK AND WE SHALL RECEIVE!!!!!AND WE ALL KNOW GOD DOES NOT LIE!!!!!!

Point is I put this post up for us ladies to get ready on the new yr and ready for all the blessings that God will pour upon us so get ready ladies for the year 2020 cause this is the. Year for our (BFRP)

(Big fat rainbow babies)πŸŽ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žSO BLESSINGS TO MY FELLOW LADIES FOR THE YEAR 2020 MAY WE ALL RECEIVE OUR BLESSINGS OF CONCEIVING OUR RAINBOW BABY'SπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸŒˆβœ¨BABY DUST TO ALLπŸ’–