Have to give notice to a job I love

Molly • IVF/ICSI 2015 👶 Jan 2016 FET 2020 👶April 2021

A year ago I was blessed to get a job working in an elementary school office. The hours are 8-1 and I get school vacations, summers and snow days off. I love this job, it's easy, the people are wonderful and the pay is decent. 3 months ago my husband and I decided to put our home on the market because he has a 1-2 hour commute one way everyday. So we have been house hunting for almost 3 months and trying to be within 30 min to his work. I had been so picky because I didn't want to make a hasty decision. Our son is almost 4 and so I was also extremely picky about school systems. Anyway, we FINALLY found a house that we both love, 30 min to his work and great schools. Downside is, I have to give up this job that I love and I have to break it to my bosses and staff that I will be leaving in about a month from today. I'm excited to be a SAHM but so anxious about how to tell my bosses I'm moving. I did give them a heads up in Sept. that we were looking for homes so it won't be a complete shock. But, leaving in the middle of the school year isn't ideal. I guess I'm just looking for advice on how to break it to them. I am terrified. Thanks in advance.