Need advice....

Soo on thanksgiving day my bf who I have a 4month baby with, Came over today, we were having a great time, but I grab he’s phone to kinda go through it, I went to the bathroom while he was holding our daughter, he noticed I had grab he’s phone, he followed everything to the bathroom, he hit the door so hard trying to open it, the he made a hole on to the door just cause he want it he’s stupid phone, and he did this while he was holding our daughter, he didn’t care, he just want it he’s phone.. but I think he wasn’t supposed to react so violent more because he had the baby on he’s arms like wtf is he hiding from me?? How would you react to all this? Would you end the relationship? (There’s obviously something the he’s hiding!) I gave he’s phone back as I was kicking he’s ass out of my house....

UPDATE: 11/30

Okay ladies, you guys might be right, but we both were okay about breaking up, but now I’m like sooo tempted on getting back with him!!! HELP! I jus can’t imagine him with some other girl, idk it’s confusing, but help!! Ik the as days goes by it will get easier but..... I’m tempted to txt him like, he might just not even reply back....