Lots of pressure from his family :/

Hannah

I’m due Dec 17 with my first baby and I am getting really tired of my hubby’s aunts pressuring me to bring baby to the big family Christmas event which is on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. They just keep referring back to the story of his mom bringing brother to a family event two days after her csection and everyone passing him around and how it was all fine. My mom took my brother to thanksgiving at three weeks old and he got horribly sick. I’ve expressed this to them with my concerns and got nothing but yet another repeat of his mom’s story. 😒

I hate to miss Christmas but if I’m not feeling up to it AND not comfortable taking baby out yet then I’m just not. His aunts have been saying “oh you’ll bring that baby to Christmas” since June and I’m just getting tired of it. My hubby doesn’t understand why it’s bothering me so much. I know they mean well and are excited but DAMN.

I’ve thought about wearing her and not letting anyone hold her but that is likely to piss them off anyway. I kind of just don’t want to go and leave it at that.

Just needed to vent. Thanks for joining me 🥴